ABOUT PEACE OF MIND EARLY EDUCATION CENTER
AT PEACE OF MIND, WE CELEBRATE BOUNDLESS POSSIBILITIES FOR CHILDREN
We are a family focused, education based child care facility and preschool located in Woodbury, MN. Choosing care for your child is an important decision. Finding a good fit for the entire family is important.
Peace of Mind is structured, from our unique facility to our specialized early education curriculum, to ensure that each child reaches their full potential while in our care. Our goal is to provide a safe, educational place where your children can thrive in order to provide you, as the parent, true Peace of Mind.
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- Our experienced and degreed teachers lead the way by offering a nurturing, loving, safe environment.
- Learning is a priority at every level. From sign language in the infant room to the scope and sequence of Core Knowledge, Peace of Mind provides age appropriate education.
- Our pricing includes what many of our competitors don’t, like organic baby food, wipes and diapers.
- Low child/teacher ratios. This ensures each child’s needs are met to the fullest extent.
- Family is the focus. Our premier facility offers a warm, family-like atmosphere that prepares kids for school. Peace of Mind promotes excellent parent-teacher communication and builds strong relationships with families. Teachers use an app to share information, photos and videos of kids throughout the day!
I love this place for many reasons… the large space to run and play, the beautiful building, the opportunities for dance and music classes, but most of all because the wonderful –-and I truly mean wonderful—staff who make my children and I feel like family.
Things are going really well for our daughter. Donnell is the best! We absolutely love her! She is so great with Ellie and she’s a great communicator with us. Ruthie and Sharon are great too. It truly is peace of mind when your baby squirms to get out of your hands in the morning to get to her teacher. That’s the relationship Ellie has with Donnell. It’s so wonderful!